Wednesday 8 February 2012

MIA Benjamin Bronfman

M.I.A. splits from her long term fiancé Benjamin Bronfman after 'living a separate life' from him

MIA Benjamin Bronfman - Rapper M.I.A. has split from her environmentalist fiancé Benjamin Bronfman, mia benjamin bronfman, according to reports today.


The London-born star is believed to have called time on her long-term relationship after living a 'separate life' from her long-term partner. Maya Arulpragasam,

According to the New York Daily News, M.I.A., real name Mathangi Arulpragasam, ben bronfman seagram, spends most of her time in the UK while Benjamin lives in New York.

M.I.A. and Benjamin met in New York in 2008 and in 2009, she gave birth to their son Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman, who turns three on Saturday.

Benjamin, 29, is the son of Seagram heir Edgar Bronfman Jr and former guitarist for the punk reggae band The Exit. mia middle finger,

An insider told the paper that M.I.A., 36, is hardly in New York and Ben's mother, Sherry Bronfman, is helping to take care of Ikhyd.

A source told the paper that she 'sometimes goes six weeks without seeing' her family.

M.I.A., who was born in Hounslow, north-west London, has previously spoken about getting married and her immigration issues. ben bronfman seagram,

She ruled out a 'quickie' wedding to Bronfman and said: 'That's what they (immigration officials) want me to do, but I'm not going to lose my integrity for that s**t... I actually want a nice wedding.


'I'm not going to blow that. If they're gonna kick me out, it's going to be a fight, it's an important fight to have.'

M.I.A. is currently at the centre of a storm over her flipping her middle finger in an obscene gesture during her Super Bowl performance on Sunday.

The singer was performing with Madonna and Nicki Minaj during the Queen of Pop's 12-minute medley at the half-time show, and they sang their new song Give Me All Your Luvin' when she made the rude sign.

It prompted the NBC network, which broadcasted the game, to apologise to viewers but according to reports today, the incident left Madonna 'fuming'.

According to the Sun, Madonna was not very happy, not only because she considered it unprofessional, but also because she stole her thunder.


A source told the paper: 'Madonna wasn't impressed. She prides herself on professionalism. M.I.A .did nothing similar in rehearsals. Nobody knew she was going to pull this stunt.

'Madonna wanted to put on a world-beating performance. But everyone ended up talking about this girl's middle finger.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2097850/MIA-long-term-fianc-Benjamin-Bronfman-split-living-separate-lives.html#ixzz1lnwHu533

No comments:

Post a Comment