Tuesday 17 April 2012

Did We Hook Up at the Megadeth/Motorhead Concert? - w4m

Did We Hook Up at the Megadeth/Motorhead Concert? - w4m - A Craigslist Post from Chicago reads: "Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? - w4m - 28 (Aragon Ballroom)" as a concert going woman is looking for the Megadeth/Motorhead fan who impregnated her.


In a sad effort and even sadder story, the woman describes the moment of conception, and as you would assume, the story description from the woman is fairly raw, so we have cleaned the ad up just a bit.  Aragon Ballroom Chicago, Motorhead pregnant Craigslist,

From the Missed Connections section on Craigslist:

"Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.

You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.

She adds, "I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got (wasted). You had a nice (penis) and I was wasted so I let [you] (have sex with me and leave right after) it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise."

"Anyway I'm pregnant. It's yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child's life."

Yikes!

Think it is a legitimate ad?

If so, how do you think this child will turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment