Monday 16 April 2012

Tom Brady Bridget Moynahan Gisele Bundchen

Tom Brady Bridget Moynahan Gisele bundchen - Bridget Moynahan Maintains a ‘Loving’ Family for Son with Ex Tom Brady, They’ve had rocky patches, but Bridget Moynahan says she and Tom Brady – along with his wife Gisele Bündchen – have managed to create a stable family for their son, 3½-year-old John Edward Thomas.


“I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly,” Moynahan, who graces the March cover of More, tells the magazine. Tom Brady Bridget Moynahan Gisele Bundchen,

“I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I’m raising a child, and it’s public. The media creates these dramas, and that’s not what’s happening in my life.”

And, she adds, that the blended family is going well. “My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it’s cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love.”

Still, Moynahan, who turns 40 in April, admits being a single mom has been tough, starting with the birth itself in August 2007.

“[Tom] was not in the room,” says Moynahan, who had already split from Brady when she discovered she was pregnant at two months along after experiencing irregular periods. “He was there on that day and came in afterwards. He certainly wasn’t holding my hand while I pushed.”

Relying on her parents and friends for support, she recalls “hyperventilating” with anxiety after giving birth: “Every time my dad mentioned he had to go, I’d start crying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment