Friday 24 August 2012

Robert Pattinson Homeless Kimmel

Robert Pattinson Homeless Kimmel - Robert Pattinson jokes that he's homeless, Robert Pattinson joked that he was homeless when he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday night. The "Twilight" starred surprised many, who had expected him to be depressed and distant following his break up with Kristen Stewart, but instead he laughed and joked throughout his live interview.


The British actor did not mention Kristen Stewart or the scandal surrounding her affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. robert pattinson homeless kimmel,

Jimmel for his part was also gracious in that he refused to push for any information on the topic, unlike various other chat show hosts who have tried to probe for information from Pattinson in recent weeks.

Instead Kimmel highlighted that last time they met Pattinson told him he was "homeless" without any permanent residence in Los Angeles. robert pattinson age, kristen stewart age,

Pattinson joked back, "I still am!"

"No, I rented this archway and I just live behind it. In one of those trash cans," he added.

Pattinson recently moved out from the LA property he shared with Stewart after news and photos of her affair surfaced and became public.

Pattinson also suggested that he was not living extravagantly since his split. He told Kimmel, "I buy everything off Craigslist," even adding that he recently visited Chino Hills, California to purchase a $2,500 car.

Previously Pattinson made his first public appearance since news of Kristen Stewart's affair on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart to talk about his upcoming film "Cosmopolis."

The show host started on a light note and brought out two tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

"OK, let's just do this," Stewart said, offering Pattinson a spoon. "Now, we're just a couple of gals talking ...Tell me everything."

"I'm trying to avoid eating this, I'm going to split my Spanx," Pattinson rebutted.

It had previously been reported by Radar Online that Kristen Stewart was worried about what would come of the interview between Pattinson and the Daily Show host, but it appeared that there was little to fear.

"So what are we doing here? Are you all right? Is everything OK? I'm worried about you," Jon Stewart asked.

Pattinson remained tight-lipped, although he admitted that the one thing he could have done better was to hire someone to make sure that even less of the mess had been made public in the first place.

"My biggest problem in my life is I'm cheap, and I didn't hire a publicist," Pattinson said. "I'm going to hire a publicist."

Stewart agreed with Pattinson, adding that a time machine would also be useful. He continued by attempting to pry more information from the actor, but with little success.

"Listen, the last time I had a bad breakup, Ben and Jerry got me through some of the tougher times. So, I thought you and I could bond over this and talk about, 'Boy, you are better off, kick her to the curb. Whatevah!'"

Pattinson offered little reaction, and sources have suggested that the actor is still torn over the issue. The host then continued on with a humorous speech about the difficulties of young love.

"When you are young and you break up it's powerful and it feels like the world is ending," Stewart said. "This is the first time I have seen the world actually react that way. It's insanity. Here is my wish for you, that you get to handle your business in private, in your personal life, and I wish you all the best."


Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/robert-pattinson-homeless-joke-on-kimmel-kristen-stewart-affair-does-not-keep-actor-down-80517/#0bAxfYvMlao0KVC6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment