Tuesday 4 June 2013

Matt Bonner SAT Score 1350

Matt Bonner SAT score 1350 - Matthew Robert Bonner is an American professional basketball player with the San Antonio Spurs of the National Basketball Association.


• Age: 33

• On-court accomplishments: 1-time NBA champion

• Alma mater, major, GPA: Florida, business, 3.96

• SAT score: 1350

• Off-court/intellectual interests: “Reading, Scrabble, writing, math games, record collecting, pingpong.”

• What I’m reading now: “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer.”

• If I weren’t a professional athlete, I’d ... “(Be a) college professor.”

• Nerdiest thing about me: “I’m a huge cribbage and corduroy enthusiast, and my favorite show ever is The X-Files.”

• Smartest teammate I’ve had: “Brent Barry or Tim Duncan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment