Friday 28 June 2013

Reese Witherspoon Speaks about her Arrest [VIDEO]

Reese Witherspoon speaks about her arrest [VIDEO] - Reese Witherspoon is ready to face the music. The Oscar-winning actress is finally speaking out about her shocking April 19 arrest for disorderly conduct in Atlanta -- in which the star, 37, threw a fit at a police officer who pulled over her husband, Jim Toth, for suspected DUI. Although she quickly released a written statement after news broke of the bust, the "Mud" actress has otherwise remained mum on the mortifying incident.


Addressing the scuffle in a TV interview on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, Witherspoon reveals that the encounter -- in which she told the cop, "Do you know my name?" -- was even more outrageous than fans know.

"I saw [the cop] arresting my husband and I literally panicked," Witherspoon explained. "I told him I was pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I said all kinds of crazy things," revealed the star, who gave birth to their son, Tennessee, last September.

No comments:

Post a Comment