Thursday 25 April 2013

Best Man Fatally Stabs Bride

Best Man Fatally Stabs Bride - Best man fatally stabs bride,In 2009, Jonathan Wayne Broyhill served as the best man at Jamie Kirk Hahn and Nation Richard Hahn’s wedding. The former best man was arrested today for fatally stabbing the bride and wounding her husband at a home in North Carolina.

According to the Huffington Post, Broyhill, 31, was charged today with the murder of Jamie Hahn, 29. Broyhill also allegedly stabbed Nation, 27.

Nation survived the attack.

Hahn’s family said in a statement: “We lost a beautiful and loving wife, daughter and friend … We all lost a pure and brave spirit. She had a gift for bringing us together – black and white, young and old, gay and straight. She challenged us to work together for a better world.”

Police did not release a motive for the attack but did say that the stabbing was not “domestic related.”

Wral reports, citing “people close to the case,” that Broyhill was having dinner with the Hahn’s on Monday night. Nation left the room for a few minutes and when he returned he reportedly found his former best man stabbing his wife.

Nation wrote on Twitter: “I lost my best friend last night. The sadness is overwhelming … I want to thank everyone for prayers for Jamie. That type of community spirit defined Jamie. I have no idea what I am going to do without Jamie. She was my center, my rock and my soul mate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment