Wednesday 24 April 2013

Clint Eastwood Seven Children 5 Different Women

Clint Eastwood Seven Children 5 Different Women - Clint Eastwood has won 4 Oscars, Clint Eastwood affairs with women: Clint Eastwood Seven Children Five Women- The 80 years old actor turned director Clint Eastwood has seven children with five women and he feels "ridiculous" when he goes to watch his teenage daughter play sports.

The 14-year-old daughter Morgan with current wife Dina Ruiz is the youngest one. His first was daughter Kimber in 1964, born to actor Roxanne Tunis.

Next came son Kyle (1968) and daughter Alison (1972) with his wife Maggie, whom he married in 1953 and divorced in 1984.

Then came son Scott (1986) and daughter Kathryn (1988) with flight attendant Jacklyn Reeves.

Daughter Francesca was born in 1993 to actor Frances Fisher. In 1996, Eastwood married Dina Ruiz, a news anchor in Salinas, Calif., and later that year daughter Morgan was born.

He said he considered himself a better dad than he used to be, but sometimes feels uncomfortable that he is much older than other parents.

"When I was younger, I was desperate to find the brass ring," he said. "So I worked constantly and I wasn't as good a father as I am now, because now my daughter takes precedence.

"I go to the school activities, all the softball games. I look kind of ridiculous out there.

Almost everybody's got a younger father than me. "But it's fun. I think you appreciate everything when you get to my age."

Looking back over his illustrious movie career, which includes five Oscars, Clint told Total Film magazine that he had done a "nice" job to successfully turn to direction.

"When I directed my first film, Play Misty for Me in 1971, I thought, 'Gee, if I could pull this off, maybe I could get behind the camera because I may be 78 some day and not want to look at myself in front of the camera.'

"As you go along, every chapter is a new chapter and someday you look back and say, 'I have been doing that.' And it's been a nice journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment