Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wynonna Husband Walks Again

Wynonna Husband Walks Again - Wynonna Judd's husband walks again, with prosthetic leg, after accident, Wynonna Judd may have ended up with the lowest scores on the most recent performance on "Dancing With The Stars" but she has something wonderful to celebrate -- her husband is able to walk again.

Michael "Cactus" Moser, a drummer who married the singer in June 2012, had one of his legs amputated following a motorcycle accident in August. Judd told OTRC.com after her third "Dancing With The Stars" performance on Monday night that he recently received a prosthetic leg.

Judd and partner Tony Dovolani danced a Samba to rock band Def Leppard's 1987 hit "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and received the lowest scores from the three judges -- 15 out of 30 points.

"When you give every fiber of your being to the cause and you come out like I did tonight and you look out and you see Rick from Def Leppard sitting there and you look at Tony, who's the world champion, and my husband's sitting there and he just got his new leg the day before yesterday, "Judd told OTRC.com.

Judd is referring to Def Leppard drummer Rick Allen, who attended Monday's taping and cheered her on. Allen lost his left arm in a car crash in 1984. Def Leppard is currently promoting its "Hysteria" concert residency in Las Vegas and Judd and Dovolani watched a gig and met the band there on Sunday.

Moser said on Twitter on March 29 that he received his new prostetic leg, saying: "After three days of fittings going in to the 'Leg Store' taking that new friend out the door today!"

"After eight months of waiting, he walked towards me for the first time two days ago," Judd told People magazine about her husband. "It freaked me out because I've seen him in a wheelchair and using a walker, and he just walked towards me and I was like, 'Wow.' I was so stunned. I saw the wreck, I saw him lose the leg."

Read More At: ontheredcarpet

No comments:

Post a Comment